Zen Foundation Features and Benefits
Zen Release Notes
Zen Administration Guide
Zen User Guide
Zen Branding Guide
Zen Design Cookbook
Zen Frequently Asked Questions
- Zen Foundation Features and Benefits
You can create the appearance of a mini-site by configuring a set of spaces to share the same Zen components. You may want to create mini-sites for departments in your company or external customers/partners who access specific areas of your site. You can also brand each mini-site, which helps to:
- visually reinforce the separation between mini-sites
- keep users oriented to the mini-site they are accessing
- strengthen brand relationships with external customers and partners
Configure Main Components for Mini-Site
To configure the main components for the mini-site, complete the following procedures.
- Access the space that will house the main component settings. (Let's refer to this as the Space H.)
- Configure these settings using the Customizing Individual Spaces documentation.
- Access the space you want to act as a mini-site.
- From the Configuration menu, select Zen Space Settings.
- The Zen Foundation Settings page opens.
- Click the Edit button.
- For each appropriate Zen Component, select Space H from the corresponding dropdown.
- If necessary, select Space H from the Click Target for Logo dropdown.
- Click the Save button.
Broken Links and Images on .zen Pages
If you experience any broken links or images, review the Broken Links and Images on .zen Pages page for a possible resolution.